Monday, February 22, 2010

First post!

This is the first post on this blog. Long may it continue.
I intend to post up random snippets of code. Stuff I find interesting, oddities, my current experiments. Hopefully anyone else reading this thing might find at least something of interest. At the very least I hope to provide some search engine results for those who face similar problems that I have managed to figure out solutions to.

The content of this will range from very basic beginner stuff through to advanced topics suitable for those with a year or so of scripting under their belt.

The name of this blog is in reference to one of the most frequent lines many Maxscripters type. It is the beginning of many very large scripts!

--this is a little code formatting test 
for obj in $ do
(
  print "hello world"
)

No comments:

Post a Comment